First Tactical Men's Tactix BDU Pants Black
Crafted from 7 oz 2-way mechanical stretch double Ripstop fabric, the Tactix BDU Pants from First Tactical base their design on the classic BDU military style pant, and are perfect for general forces personnel, cadets, police, military and EMT personnel or any other demanding mission environment.
These extremely durable, ultra lightweight and highly functional tactical BDU pants feature a zip fly with press stud and button, seven wide belt loops (3 rivet reinforced), unique sliding Comfort Flex Action Waist system, double seat design and running gusset for ease of movement and added comfort.
First Tactical Men's Tactix BDU Pants comes with multiple utility pockets, two expandable side cargo pockets with elasticated entrance, laminated non-roll hook-and-loop flaps and internal sleeve pockets, and additional knee pad pockets for optional kneepads.
Thanks to the DuPont Teflon Shield+ treatment which repels water, oil and stains, and a genuine heavy duty YKK zippers and Prym snaps, the Tactix BDU Pants are an ideal duty uniform wear for any law enforcement, military and security personnel, as well as for everyday use.
- Robust, highly comfortable and fully functional tactical pants
- Modern feel and look with classic BDU styling
- Running gusset for freedom of movement
- Durable double seat design for added protection
- Zip fly with press stud and button
- Seven wide belt loops, main loops rivet reinforced
- Unique sliding Comfort Flex Action Waist system
- Two deep front hand pockets with inner loops
- Two back pockets with hook-and-loop secured laminated non-roll flaps
- Two expandable side cargo pockets with elasticated entrance, laminated non-roll flaps with hook-and-loop closure, internal sleeves and hanging loops
- All main pockets with reinforced clip guards
- External knee pad hook-and-loop access for optional kneepads
- Leg cuffs with elastic cord and cord lock for easy adjustments
- Internal hanging loop and ID panel
- Genuine YKK zippers
- Heavy duty Prym snaps
- Triple-needle stitching at critical seams
- DuPont Teflon Shield+ treatment repels water, oil and stains
- Lion Suit Undergarment Acceptable (PPE)
- Belt and other accessories not included
- 7 oz 2-way mechanical stretch, double Ripstop fabric
- Material: 52% Polyester, 48% Cotton
- Manufacturer: First Tactical
- Manufacturer's number: 114003
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 7-10 Days Shipping Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
Expedited 4-5 Days Shipping $9.95
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays are not working days
- Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii may take longer
|Austria||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||$14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||$12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||$9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||$8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||$8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||$6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||$9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||$9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||$4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||$8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||$3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||$12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||$6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||$6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||$3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the US. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by USPS as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local shipping office before contacting us about non-shipping. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund of the item price or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact. You must contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 days of the item being delivered. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy.
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on shipping.
How to return your order:
- You must contact us by email at email@example.com
- Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and that you require a refund of the item price. All refunds are processed within 5 working days of receipt.
- Please make sure your order number is written on the front of your parcel
MMG Trading - wnDirect
475 Doughty Blvd
Customers from the Rest of World:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
To exchange an item, please contact us by email within 60 days at firstname.lastname@example.org and return the item in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and required size or new item.