Hazard 4 Freelance Small Photo Sling Pack Coyote
Made of extremely durable Invista 1000D Cordura fabric, the Freelance Small Photo Sling Pack from Hazard 4 is a bag packed with loads of features and is comfortable to wear and use. Thanks to the shape and size of the bag, it can be easily stored in a car or lockers, and quick release buckle makes it easy to take on or off when needed.
The pack includes one large main compartment with top and side fast gear access, soft tricot lining and removable padded dividers. On the front, the manufacturer implemented two separate zippered compartments, top, thermoformed semi-hard case and bottom admin compartment with multiple sleeve pockets for all essentials, MOLLE panel on the front and loop field for patches. At the back of the bag is a separate tablet compatible compartment with two-way zipper closure with lockable sliders.
The heavily padded shoulder strap comes with breathable air mesh, lockable quick release buckle, multiple loops for wiring, sternum chest strap and load-lifter buckled strap. The 3D padded back panel helps to keep back dry and feel comfortable even when the bag is fully loaded. The bag comes with quick release compression straps, which allow the pack to be adapted to the size of the carried kit and prevents gear from shifting inside of the bag which may cause unnecessary discomfort or unbalance.
All these features of Freelance Sling Pack from Hazard 4 allow for high level of flexibility, quick adjustments and provide the maximum comfort of its wearer, which make this lightweight and durable bag must-have equipment for wheatear recreational or professional photographers and drone pilots.
- The professional sling bag for carrying cameras, tablets or drones
- Capacity: approx. 14.5L (882.8 cubic inches)
- Fits most of the tablets up to 10.5" in size and most SLR's or mirrorless systems with extra lenses
- Rotates around from lumbar area to chest for fast gear access
- Heavily padded with foam large main compartment
- Padded tablet compartment on the back equipped with lockable zipper sliders
- Two access points to the main compartment with two-way full O" type zippers equipped with silent cord pulls
- Soft lining in laptop and main compartment to prevent devices from scratches or for hook-and-loop customisation with inserts
- Admin compartment on the front with a clamshell opening, multiple loops, pockets and transparent windows
- Thermoformed semi-hard case compartment with two-way zipper closure and glove-friendly rubberised pulls
- Flapped and zippered pouch on the side with external slip pocket secured with a hook-and-loop tab
- Wide 3D padded shoulder strap with breathable air mesh, large lockable quick release buckle
- Removable stabiliser strap with buckle and D-ring
- 3D thermoformed padded back panel
- Side quick release compression straps allow the pack to be adapted to the size of the transported kit
- Large loop panel on the front for hook-and-loop customisation with IDs, tags or morale patches
- Generous modular PALS webbing for additional MOLLE attachments (med kit, knife pouch, cargo pouch etc.)
- Three large grab handles on top, side and at the bottom of the pack
- Tripod mounting 2" webbing strap on the bottom
- Three removable padded internal hook-and-loop dividers
- Double grommets on the top pouch to screw additional accessories into to provide various functionality (adding loops, valves, wire passages, etc.)
- Multiple loops for wiring, antennas, or pitons
- Hook-and-loop wrap ties for a professional look
- Bias binding on all edges for low-profile and added durability
- Stress points bar-tacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- 3D rubberised Hazard 4 logo details
- Double PU coated for added flexibility, impact and water resistance
- External dimensions: approx. 14.9"x7.5"x7.9" (38 x19x20cm)
- Main compartment dimensions: approx. 13.2"x6.7"x5.7" (32.5x17x14.5cm)
- Tablet compartment dimensions: approx. 14.5"x6.8"x0.5" (37x17x1cm)
- Weight: 952g (2.1 lbs.)
- Material: Invista 1000D Cordura
- Manufacturer: Hazard 4
- Manufacturer's number: H4-FTO-FLC-CYT
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 7-10 Days Shipping Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
Expedited 4-5 Days Shipping $9.95
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays are not working days
- Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii may take longer
|Austria||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||$14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||$12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||$9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||$8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||$8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||$6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||$9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||$9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||$4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||$8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||$3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||$12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||$6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||$6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||$3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the US. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by USPS as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local shipping office before contacting us about non-shipping. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund of the item price or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact. You must contact us by email at email@example.com within 60 days of the item being delivered. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy.
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on shipping.
How to return your order:
- You must contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and that you require a refund of the item price. All refunds are processed within 5 working days of receipt.
- Please make sure your order number is written on the front of your parcel
MMG Trading - wnDirect
475 Doughty Blvd
Customers from the Rest of World:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
To exchange an item, please contact us by email within 60 days at email@example.com and return the item in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and required size or new item.