Pentagon H.C.P. Parka Coyote
Extremely warm and comfortable, the HCP Parka from Pentagon provides outstanding protection against cold up to -30°C thanks to 200 Gsm Primaloft Silver HiLoft Ultra Filling. The laminated membrane with Storm | Tex technology provides waterproof cover with 10000mm/24H rating and breathability of MPV 5000 grams per square meter.
The three-point adjustable hood is filled with Primaloft Silver HiLoft Ultra Filling to protect against the elements. The drawcords can be adjustable on each side and back for a tighter fit. The zipper provides a quick and easy way to remove the hood. Additionally, there is hook-and-loop fastening on the left and right side under the chin. To make sure that the wind will not penetrate the zipper, it has a protective storm flap on the outside and high collar on the inside. The collar has a fleece lining for extra warmth and soft touch to the skin.
The main two-way zip is shielded by two storm flaps, one inside and the other one on the outside with the addition of hook-and-loop fastening and press stud on the top. There is a chin guard to protect the chin from accidental cuts while zipping the parka.
On each arm, there is a small zippered pocket for small items and loop area for patch to personalise the jacket. The outer cuffs are adjustable by hook-and-loop fastening to reduce the space for better isolation. The elastic ribbed inner cuffs are great to trap the heat inside the jacket and protect it against elements from the outside. Once it is too warm inside, the temperature can be reduced by two underarm slots for air circulation. The spacious two chest pockets are ideal for storing small to medium equipment like a map case, compass or small first aid kit. The hand pocket is accessed from the side, and cargo pocket is accessed from the top are lined with fleece for extra warmth and fastened by a press stud.
Inside, there is a zippered pocket ideal for documents or wallet; this pocket is placed on the left-hand side. There is also a detachable snow catcher belt to protect the upper body from an excess of snow and wind. It is fasten using press studs in one of two positions. The bottom hem can be adjusted with an elasticated cord from both sides for individual preference.
All the press studs on the jacket are original PRYM press studs, and the zippers are made by original and durable YKK brand. The seams throughout the parka are taped to assure waterproofness on all sewing points.
- Waterproof, windproof, lightweight and warm for up to -30°C
- Storm | Tex laminated WP 10.000mm/24h
- MPV 5000 grams per square meter /24h
- Detachable, three-point adjustable hood
- Protective high collar with tricot fleece lining and inner elastic cord
- Two-way main zip with two storm flaps and chin guard
- Two zipped sleeve pockets with inner elastic loops and soft outer loop field for patches
- Two large zipped chest pockets
- Two cargo pockets with protective flaps, internal tricot fleece lining and press studs
- Two hand pockets with internal tricot fleece lining and press studs
- Inside pocket for documents
- Hook-and-loop adjustable, elasticated ribbed inner cuffs prevent elements from getting inside and seal the warmth inside
- Two-way zipped and water-resistant ventilation slots under each arm
- Detachable internal waist collar with rubberised elastic strap and press studs for added wind protection
- Adjustable bottom hem with drawcords on the left and right side
- Durable YKK zippers and original PRYM studs throughout
- Taped seams
- Durable hanging loop
- Shell material: 100% Nylon
- Outer-shell material: 100% Nylon Taslon
- Lining material: 100% Nylon
- Filing material: 200 Gsm Primaloft Silver HiLoft Ultra
- Manufacturer: Pentagon
- Manufacturer's number: K01008-03